OFFICIAL NISSAN LEASE RETURN CENTER
YOU MAY BE WONDERING:
"What happens at the end of my lease?" You may have questions about returning a leased car. Let us help. Below is some information to guide you, or feel free to contact us. One of our sales consultants would be happy to walk you through the choices.
Here are your Options
LEASE OR PURCHASE A NEW VEHICLE
- Find your next Nissan by searching our inventory.
- Contact us or stop by Ron Bouchard's Nissan to explore vehicles or schedule a test drive.
- Turn in your current Nissan lease and drive off in the new or pre-owned vehicle of your choice.
Purchase Your Current Vehicle
- Contact us to request a Buyout Quote.
- Select a payment option and complete finance paperwork.
- If you choose the Buyout option, you will not be responsible for any excess mileage charges, disposition fee, or excess wear and use if you decide to purchase your vehicle. Rental vehicles are available, by request, during the purchase process.
Return Your Vehicle To The Dealer
- Not ready for a new vehicle? No problem. We will help process your lease return to Nissan.
- Download the Lease End Guide.
- Make necessary repairs to avoid excess and wear charges.
- A professional detail is recommended, but not required. However, you should return your car with a clean interior and exterior and free of personal items.
- To avoid late fees, turn your car in by the contract maturity date. Contact us to setup a turn-in time.
- The Day of Your Appointment: Sign the Odometer Disclosure Agreement. Return all originally provided equipment including license plates, keys, headrests, and owner's manual. Then, notify Nissan Motors Finance that the vehicle has been returned and your lease turn-in is finished.
If your lease is coming up or you’re curious about returning a leased car early, the team at Ron Bouchard's Nissan is here to help. We will guide you through the process every step of the way and answer any questions you may have. Returning a leased car is actually quite simple. Simply follow the guide below!
Returning a Leased Car: Step-by-Step Guide
Returning a leased car is as simple as dropping it off at our dealership. The lease return process is as follows:
- Drop off your vehicle at Ron Bouchard's Nissan.
- A specialist will thoroughly inspect the vehicle for damage, overall quality, and other important factors.
- You will be charged a penalty if you have exceeded the mileage limits or if there is excess wear and tear on the vehicle.
- After the vehicle has been inspected, you have the option to upgrade to a newer model for a new lease, buy out your current leased vehicle, or walk away.
Returning a Leased Car Early
Can you return a leased car early? It depends on the terms of your lease, but in many cases, returning a leased car early is possible. If you choose this option, you are responsible for paying off the owed amount, as well as any penalty fees and other fees if applicable. You will also still have the option of upgrading to a newer lease model if you choose to do so.
Set Up Your Lease Return at Ron Bouchard's Nissan
Ready to set up your lease return? Contact the team at Ron Bouchard's Nissan today, and we can get a start on the process.